Friday, April 15, 2005

13 hours to go...

The final countdown has begun: 12 hours and 45 minutes to go until I leave for the airport.  This is TOO weird.  If anyone knows where the past 3 months has gone, please let me know!!!  

These are just 2 quotes that don't even come close to describing this trip, but they do a decent job:
"It is good to have an end to journey towards; but it is the journey that matters in the end."  Ursula Le Guin
"It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are." e. e. cummings

and of course, the old cliche song quote everyone loves:
"IT'S SOMETHING UNPREDICTABLE, BUT IN THE END IT'S RIGHT.  I HOPE YOU HAD THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE." Green Day

It definitely was something unpredictable, and everyone I have met on this trip has been awesome...the 23 of us will always remember the spring 2005.  As I pack today/tonight and say my final goodbyes, I just have one thing left to say:
CIAO BELLAS  (thanks jeff!!)

Lots of love...

No comments: