Friday, March 18, 2005

St. Patty's Day Bar Crawl

Riddle: What do you get with 7 Americans, an Italian, 2 French guys, 3 Irish Pubs, 2 not-so-Irish Pubs and a lot of beer?? 

Answer:  St. Patrick's Day here in Paris.

Ok...so Last night was insane.  After an awesome day at Versailles, which other than not seeing the Hall of Mirrors because it's closed for renovation, ROCKED.  Totally fun...we had a night of drinking and bar crawling.  I went to The Frog and the Princess with Lindsey and Sarah for a drink(note: this frog bar is where they show the NCAA tourney...) It was fun, but packed like a sardine can.  Afterwards we went back to the dorms and I ended up going out with Marli, Jeff, Lauren, Abby, Bridgette, and Mel to another Irish pub near the Bastille.  After a drink there we went to this other bar and had a drink there...then to another bar and another drink and some pizza at 2 a.m.  Not to mention we had all been drinking pre-going to the bars and drank at the bars...lots o' fun and lots o' funny pictures!!!  HAHA.  I got home at about 4 a.m. but definitely had a good time.  I got to sleep in today because we had no class, and who knows what tonight will bring.  I'm attempting homework, we'll see. 

Anyways, not much else to write about for now...OH WAIT...question for everyone:

Does 'exit only' mean you can't exit because you can't get off there??  (yes Dad, 'screw you', I know...but c'mon, you can't say something THAT stupid and not get shit for it, and you can't expect me not to do it even though I'm in another country.  I'm SO glad you taught me how to drive!)

NOTE:  TONIGHT @ some eastern time...KU JAYHAWKS v. Bucknell(who by the way, has ever heard of them)...first round of MARCH MADNESS NCAA  KICK SOME ASS HAWKS!! :)

LOTS of LOVE

No comments: