Friday, March 4, 2005

Some bad news y'all

Ok folks so there's some good news and there's some bad news.  Which would you like to hear first?  The bad news...great.

The bad news is that I'm not going to Israel after my trip is over because some unexpected stuff happened with Danielle's dad and he's having major back surgery and she's going home instead to help out her mom...

The good news? There is no good news...just kidding. 

The good news is that I'm coming home April 24 instead of May 6.  So all you crazy people that want to see me will have 2 extra weeks of "Jaime" time.  Woowoo. 

anyways...that kind of made my spring break crap...but I'll fill you in on the rest of my break later.  It's time to pack up to leave tomorrow and then off to Paris on sunday...then more movie time with my friends.

All my love...

No comments: