Wednesday, February 23, 2005

My Favorites

In Italia/Firenze...these are my favorites:

SPOT:  Palazzo Vecchio

FOOD:  since gelato doesn't really count, I'll say tortellini.

BAR/PUB/CLUB:  our Irish pub around the corner.

ROOMMATE: haha...ALL of them!

SONG:  Do Do Do Do Do Inspector Gadget! (liz's song)

SPOT IN ITALIA:  Definitely St. Peter's Basilica in Rome...probably the one thing that will always stick in my mind as completely unreal.  Plus, the "delicious" Bernini sculptures are to die for! ;)

PURCHASE:  my pink leather purse, duh.  But there's another that ties...but that's for me to know and you to find out.

MOMENT:  it's hard to pick out just one...but probably the first time I really felt at ease and at "home" here which was our first weekend in Firenze.  I spent the day walking around town by myself wandering and "getting lost." I was proud of myself that I found my way back to the apartment. :)

ALL MY LOVE...TALK TO YOU IN A WEEK!

 

No comments: